The company is a privately held, American company that designs and sells televisions and sound bars. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Irvine, California, United States.
- Lead overall system design and technology strategy for CR-series WebRTC subsystem, 10-foot TV-based applications, and associated mobile app modules
- Develop the components of different levels of complexity
- Implementing new product functionality
- Maintenance of an existing codebase, participation in Code Review sessions
- Write tests for the developed components, perform partial components design and testing
- Contributing to the application architecture design
- Develop new functionality
- Be able to understand the functionality of the current application and fix bugs if needed
- Communicate with the developers from other teams regarding the application’s functionality
- 5+ years of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Good knowledge of AWS
- Familiar with WebRTC
- Experience with Node.js
- PWA experience
- Understanding of Vue.js 2.6
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.