The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk, and fighting financial crime.
- Design, develop, and roll out solutions using the modern technology stack
- Work with the user interface, technology integration, and back-end API systems
- Lead the development team and communicate on a daily basis
- Release estimation, planning, and timely integration with other stakeholders (product, app, backend, ui/ux, etc.)
- Performance fixes and optimization
- Continuous discovery, evaluation, and implementation new best practices to maximize the development quality and efficiency
- Code review
- Good command of React/Redux REST APIs
- Knowledge of MongoDB (or at least experience with NoSQL database)
- Working in Agile environment experience
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience with Java, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes
- SQL experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.