Our client is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform founded in 2011 as a startup. The company operates a telemedicine platform and a free-to-use website and mobile app which are used by more than 14 million people. Also, the company helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of Core Funnel pages of customer's website.
- Design and describe architecture when it's needed
- Develop core components and key solutions when it’s necessary
- Communicate with customer and handle his requests in timely manner
- 5+ years of real production experience
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Knowledge of customer’s front-end technologies - React, TypeScript, React Context, NextJS, ES6, consuming GraphQL
- Writing standards-compliant, accessible markup and styling using CSS preprocessor or CSS-in-JS
- Experience with writing robust and maintainable unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals - you will work closely with customer to get things done; collaboration is key
- English of B2 or higher level
- Knowledge and experience of using AWS
- Experience of development GraphQL API
- AWS, React, React Native, NextJS, TypeScript, GraphQL, Serverless (Lambda, Eventbridge, Step Functions), Contentful, Python
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.