go to search
Sorry the job is no longer available.
The customer is a French company in the e-commerce sector specializing in the field of DIY, home improvement , and gardening.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Confident English level (B2+)
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Strong knowledge of React
- Knowledge of Redux Toolkit (w/ Async Thunk and Entity Adapter)
- Experience with Typescript, Axios (but migrating to fetch)
- Knowledge of PrimeReact, Mock Service Workers
- Experience with Loki tests
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals