Currently we’re looking for a remote Front-End Developer to work on the new project for the Broadcast Systems Development team. Candidates for this position should be driven to deliver quality software suitable for the high-availability nature of television broadcasting.
Our client is an American multinational mass media conglomerate that creates compelling entertainment content - including television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, games, consumer products, podcasts, live events, and social media experiences - for audiences in more than 180 countries on various platforms and devices.
It is currently the world's ninth-largest broadcasting, cable, and media company in terms of revenue, and has headquarters in New York City.
- Participate in the Agile/SCRUM development process as an individual contributor, sizing work items and completing sprint tasks
- Review pull requests for defects and overall code quality
- Work closely with Lead UX/UI Designer to implement wireframes and mockups
- Conduct technical assessments of project requirements
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with other front-end and back-end engineers
- 5+ years of professional front-end engineering experience
- 2 years of experience with Angular (versions 2+)
- Experience with responsive web design essentials
- Basic understanding of HTTP and web socket protocols
- Following the principles and patterns of good software design
- Ability to produce clean, readable, quality code
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum principles
- Being a reliable, committed, and hard working personality
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- SignalR or another real-time web framework like socket.io experience
- Basic understanding of Reactive programming - RxJS experience
- Angular unit testing experience
- Web app performance optimization
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.