Development of a CMS and other related application for content management.
A goal is to simplify content management and publishing pipelines, which requires access to several customer's systems.
Planned architecture is a multi-plugin web application with micro-services in the back-end
EPAM is responsible for several such "plugins" with the corresponding back-end implementations, integrations with other 3d party systems and/or internal tools
- API based development of the back-end using NodeJS and TypeScript
- Implementation of front-end application/s. Some apps are based on Contentful SDK
- Studying customer's internal tools and libraries and utilizing them in a work
- Communication with development teams from customer's side
- Studying and utilizing build and deployment tools like GitLab CI and Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS services, Kubernetes, GitLab CI
- 5+ years of experience with TypeScript and NodeJS
- Advanced knowledge or experience with React for front-end
- 1+ years of leadership experience