Our client is a global company that provides information, software, and services. Their customers are legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare professionals.
On this position, you will be working on building a market-leading solution to institutions and regulators in Financial Services (Global Risk & Compliance department) which automates the collection, verification, and certification of compliance data. In addition, the solution allows creating custom reports and do real-time auditing to automate compliance and reduce risks.
The project team is distributed across four locations around the globe and consists of four cross-functional Scrum teams as well as shared Architecture, UX, DevOps, PdM & PO teams. Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology is adopted and followed.
The project is transitioning towards brand new technologies, approaches, and architecture. Target architecture consists of microservices powered by .Net Core, Angular (latest version), MS SQL Server & other data storages with migration to Azure in the nearest future.
- 5+ years’ experience in front-end web development
- Experience in Angular v6+
- Proficiency in working with NgRx and Redux state management libraries
- Good understanding of Sass or Less pre-processors
- Experience in working with Bootstrap framework
- Strong knowledge of jQuery
- Understanding of Scrum process
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both verbal and written (B2+)