We are looking for a remote Lead React Developer with 5+ years of relevant practical experience, knowledge of Micro-services architecture, expertise in React/Redux, experience with CI/CD, and Test Automation knowledge to join our team.
Our Customer is one of the oldest and largest background screening providers in the USA. It helps some of the world’s largest organizations hire better employees, bring on better volunteers, and engage better contractors every day. This Customer employs more than 1,100 people and is headquartered in Chapin, South Carolina, with operations centers in Columbia, SC, and Dallas, Texas.
The project is a newly starting this customer initiative within the next-generation Stratus program focused on verification of employment and education data for background check applicants. The project goal is to bridge the gap between cloud technologies and existing codebases and processes.
- 5+ years of relevant practical experience
- Experience with React/Redux
- Knowledge of Micro-services architecture
- Experience with CI/CD and Test Automation
- Knowledge of AWS basics
- Experience with Java, Kubernetes, Ambassador API Gateway, GDPR/Data security will be a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge and working experience in Node.js will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English level