Our customer is a startup company that operates a telemedicine platform and a free-to-use website and mobile app that track prescription drug prices in the United States and provide free drug coupons for discounts on medications.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of high-quality software and solving complex engineering problems in close cooperation with the customer’s cross-functional engineering team.
- Write clean, effective code at scale
- Write standards-compliant, accessible markup and styling using CSS preprocessor or css-in-js
- Write robust and maintainable unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Work closely with customer to get things done
- 5+ years of real product experience
- Experience with customer front-end technologies - React, TypeScript, Redux, Node.js, ES6, Lerna, Webpack and Express
- Experience with Babel and Jest (or similar tools)
- Knowledge of Kotlin
- Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals
- English of B2 of higher level