What you'll work on: a cloud-native platform that provides a unified set of tools to all client’s businesses to create new interactive content directly from a web browser, without coding skills or developer involvement. It has no dependency on third-party vendors. This platform supports the creation of logically complex algorithms by users with little to no prior experience creating algorithms or decision trees. The platform streamlines content creation and review, reducing the time to create content by an estimated 60%. By reducing the effort to create content, more content can be created with the same editorial resources.
This project gathers multiple streams: Front-end Product Development, Platform Development, Content Enrichment, and Transformations, Front-end and Content Framework development, and Support and Operations for Development teams for multiple countries using the tailored agile methodology.
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js
- 2+ years of team leading experience
- Solid knowledge of JS Core, Typescript, Angular, Redux pattern and RxJS
- Experience with AWS tools, Docker, CI/CD pipelines (Bamboo)
- Knowledge of Lerna + Yarn, Bash
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing
- Solid experience of work directly with the customer and communication on a daily basis
- Good spoken and written English (B2 and higher)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.