The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries.
The main pool of tasks is associated with work on a platform that provides financial analysis data, real-time information, available as Desktop and Web versions. The team will be responsible for the integration of the applications with the new platform and different enhancements. Team members will be included in existing teams on a temporary basis to implement complicated scenarios requiring integration to other parts of platform on different levels: framework, core and apps.
- Enhance existing applications based on the users' feedback
- Integrate with new Eikon platform written on ElectronJS
- Be ready to work on challenging technical problems, which require the highest quality work
- Write high quality code and be involved in review discussions
- Collaborate with other engineers withing distributed teams to share ideas and produce the best possible work
- Communicate with the customer, refine functional and none-functional requirements
- Provide demo and sharing sessions
- Analyze and improve performance, efficiency and stability of several applications
- Strong vanilla JS Core knowledge
- AngularJS experience
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, analytical thinking
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, complexity and big O notation
- Proven Data structures experience
- Experience working with customer, conducting demo, clarifying requirements
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written (B1+)
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.