lead .net developer (angular+azure)
We are looking for a remote Lead .NET Developer who will be responsible for designing and implementing RESTful web services and driving technical improvements to our process and service code.
The ideal candidate will have excellent investigation and problem-solving skills, financial engineering skills, and strong .net development skills.
As a Lead .NET Developer, you will take part in the investigation of root causes of customer errors and problems, suggest and drive technical improvements, and participate in the development of proof of concepts. Additionally, you will support and drive a customer-first culture in our team.
- Investigate root causes of customer errors and problems
- Support and drive customer-first culture in the team
- Suggest and drive technical improvements to the process and services code
- Participate in architectural sessions suggesting design drafts and participating in PoC development
- Decompose complex problems, localize issues and come up with solution proposals, and implement them if the problem is within the scope of our services universe
- At least 5 years of experience in .NET development
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Angular
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful web services
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development lifecycle
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
nice to have
- Knowledge of financial engineering principles such as pricing bonds, swaps, options, and other instruments