Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead .NET Developer.
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its’ clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency, and helps to prevent financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
On this role, you will have an opportunity to cooperate with the client on Product Creation and Maintenance application. The project goal is development of notification capability for client’s digital product and service studio.
Intensive brainstorming sessions in English are expected on this role on a regular basis, as well as biweekly sprints and SCRUM team collaboration.
- 5+ years’ experience in software engineering
- Proficiency in in C# programming language
- Expertise in .Net Framework
- Being self-driven, goal-oriented team player
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level (B2+); communication skills good enough for massive discussions with the team on customer's side
- All components are hosted in AWS
- Newest versions of C#, ElasticSearch, Visual Studio
- Angular UI
- REST API
- .NET Core
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.