go to search
lead .net developer for a software company
Lead .NET Developer for a Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a world leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms, and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
- Work as a part of an enthusiastic and motivated agile development team that takes pride in delivering high-quality software into production
- Take a test firs approach from business requirements through to code
- Continually develop and improve code and technology, whilst playing an active role in the conception of brand new features for our millions of global customers
- Keep customers happy by writing high quality code to handle hyper-scale demand
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Computer Science B.Sc. university degree (or equivalent)
- Strong hold of C# / .Net Core
- Solid experience with AWS cloud
- Fluent English (B2+ level)
- Team player
nice to have
- Experience with SQL (MySQL preferred)
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.