lead .net developer for a travel company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead .NET Developer with 5+ years of software development experience to join our team.
The customer is a travel company that offers a travel privileges platform that opens up the world of travel to companies and their customers.
- Assisting in the full development lifecycle of Back-end Development using technologies like C#, .NET, SQL/NoSQL, Microservices
- Participating in writing and maintaining of Unit Tests
- Troubleshooting and resolving defects and production issues
- Assisting in release coverage and verification
- Processing large data structures in a highly performant manner
- Performing concurrency and asynchronous system design
- Using distributed design, caching, microservices, and storage
- 5+ years of .NET development experience
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Experience in Sabre Travel Network API (as opposed to Airline)
- Experience with Flight Aggregator (i.e.: Mystifly, FlightGuru, Priceline)
- Knowledge of Branded Fares shopping and booking
- Knowledge of Multi-Supplier air API integrations
- Experience in Version Control utility: Git, SVN
- Experience with SQL, GraphQL NoSQL Database
- Knowledge of ATPCO content integrations
- Knowledge of PNR services
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.