lead .net developer for an energy company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a British-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in England. It is one of the oil and gas "supermajors" and the third-largest company in the world measured by 2018 revenues.
- Work with engineers to grow their technical skills, and ensure they have the right challenges and necessary context to make use of them
- Lead a team of .NET developers focused on building scalable Web Applications to cater to the client's business
- Participate in discussions about software architecture
- Advocate and advance modern software development practices within the team
- Work closely with teams, product owners, agile coaches and other stakeholders to ensure we deliver world-class applications
- Communicate with stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience with .NET
- Hands-on knowledge of .NET platforms [.Net Core, .NET Framework 4 or later, Asp.net, C#, WCF, Web API, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2008 or above, azure concepts, service bus]
- Experience in object-oriented programming(OOPS) design skills, SOLID principles and proficiency in software design patterns
- Knowledge on best practices for the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code refactor, code reviews, source control, build and deployment, testing
- Experience in superior strategic planning and technology skills with a hands-on execution style
- Deep knowledge of Web Application development
- English level B2+