go to search
lead .net developer for an energy company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead .NET Developer for an Energy Company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead .NET Developer to become a part of the team.
- Develop app features per customer requirements
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Participate in app architecture, codebase and development workflow enhancements
- Actively collaborate with BA and QA teams
- Participate in daily scrum meetings and regular sprint planning sessions
- 5+ years of experience as a .NET Developer
- Experience with modern Angular development (preferably Angular 8+, TypeScript, RxJS, SCSS)
- Experience with building APIs using ASP.NET stack in C# (preferably .NET Core 3+),
- Experience with SQL Databases (preferably MSSQL)
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
nice to have
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience designing responsive interfaces
- Experience with Angular Material, Lodash, Ag-grid, and Highcharts
- Experience with Dapper
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.