go to search
lead .net developer for financial company
Lead .NET Developer for Financial Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is an American company that provides education planning and finance services for schools, higher education institutions, churches, and businesses locally and internationally.
- Enhance usability and efficiency and to support business growth
- Development of backend API for the reporting tool
- 5+ years of .NET experience
- Rest API experience
- Oauth2 experience
- 1+ years of leadership experience
nice to have
- Snowflake, MS SQL, Redis, Power BI .NET SDK, Azure AD
- MS SQL experience
- Knowledge of Redis
- Knowledge of Power BI
- .NET SDK experience
- Azure AD experience
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.