go to search
lead .net developer for financial services company (kofax totalagility must have skill)
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead .NET Developer for Financial Services Company (Kofax TotalAgility must have skill)
read full description
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead .NET Developer with 5+ years of software development experience to join our team.
The customer is a leading provider of consumer, financial, and property data, analytics, and services to businesses and governments.
You will take over project from existing team working on OCR tool that processes thousands of documents with a help of Kofax Transformation Platform - Kofax TotalAgility tool. Team consumes data from Kofax tool in order to process inputs, apply business logic on .NET back-end and use it further in the application.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.