lead .net developer for financial services company (kofax totalagility must have skill)
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead .NET Developer with 5+ years of software development experience to join our team.
The customer is a leading provider of consumer, financial, and property data, analytics, and services to businesses and governments.
You will take over project from existing team working on OCR tool that processes thousands of documents with a help of Kofax Transformation Platform - Kofax TotalAgility tool. Team consumes data from Kofax tool in order to process inputs, apply business logic on .NET back-end and use it further in the application.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- 5+ years of experience in .NET
- Experience in design, development and deployment of .NET applications + using C#, ASP-based applications
- Proficient in handling and writing complex PL/SQL queries and stored procedures
- Knowledge of database design aspects
- Work experience with MS SQL Server databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently under general direction and in pairs
- Experience in design, development and deployment of Kofax TotalAgility, implementation and maintenance aspects is a huge advantage
- Experience working with complex extraction forms is a big plus
- English B2+
- Experience with Kofax Transformation Modules
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.