go to search
lead .net developer for government
Lead .NET Developer for Government
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead .NET Developer to join our team.
- Develop APIs and different scripts for the current platform
- Perform daily operations for the platform
- Provide tech support to the platform users.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- .Net core 3.1
- ASP.NET 4.x
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server 2017
- Azure DevOps
nice to have
- ASP.NET Web API
- Amazon Web Services
- Azure App Service
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.