go to search
Lead .NET Developer for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead .NET Developer to join our team.
- Design and build scalable enterprise web applications within .NET Core ecosystem
- Write lots of clean, readable, and reusable C# code
- Engage daily with your distributed, remote engineering team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Collaborate with product designers and clients to clarify requirements, prototype functionality and build products
- Plan, estimate and prioritize work in a remote, distributed team environment
- Provides maintenance of developed software including regression testing and debugging.
- Formulates, defines and documents system scope and objectives for assigned projects.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify internal business systems.
- Build test automation suites to ensure the quality of guest impacting products
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Strong server-side development experience utilizing .NET Technologies - emphasis on .NET Core
- Experience writing reusable libraries and clean, readable C# code
- Good understanding of CLR and its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Strong hands-on experience using Git is required
- Previous professional experience with cloud providers
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Understanding of front-end concepts and technology (React, TypeScript)
- Unit testing experience
- Proficient in CI/CD and DevOps process
- Previous experience collaborating on highly distributed teams
- 1+ years of leadership experience
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals