lead .net developer for the world's leading source of intelligent information
We are looking for a remote Lead .NET Developer.
As a .NET Developer, you will be building new functionality for the one of the primary online legal research services for lawyers and legal professionals in the United States. In particular, you will be working on the ASP.NET MVC-based web module intended for information retrieval and research and which is integrated with other module responsible for client-side mashup of content from other modules. We use Modern RESTful Architecture and Agile methods and practices on the project paying special attention to code quality and test coverage.
Our client is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. It combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, our client employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
- Develop new functionality
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
- Conduct code reviews
- Create functional specifications
- 5+ years of experience in IT industry
- Knowledge of .NET 4.5, C#
- Experience with ASP .NET MVC4
- Good command of English — at least Upper-intermediate level (B2)
- Good communication skills (direct communication with the customer)
nice to have
- Knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 is a plus
- Experience in Rhino Mocks, Moq, StyleCop, JSON.NET