lead .net developer the premium international brand for the mother-to-be
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead .NET Developer.
As a Lead .Net Developer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is the premium international brand for the mother-to-be, her baby, and young children, the main specialist that is focused on children and their parents. Our customer has almost 60 years of experience in all products for mothers-to-be, babies and children up to the age of ten. Currently operates more than 400 stores in 45 countries worldwide. Our client has a premium image throughout the world, earned through the highest quality of its products and professional customer service.
Our project is about migration the operational inventory management processing away from the one system to another one. The main goal of our project are: improve process efficiency across International Logistics; provide better supply chain visibility for Franchise Partners orders; enable the International Merchandising team to better manage the global order demand; and get better terms when negotiating the manufacturing supply contracts.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in both development of new features and supporting already existing ones
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Review and improve source code written by developers to meet the project coding standards
- Develop key elements of the system
- Communicate with a customer on a regular basis
- 5+ years of development experience in an Agile team environment
- 1+ year of experience playing a role of a Team Leader or Architect
- Understanding of SOA, Web services, REST, SOAP
- Experience in .NET 4.0/4.5
- Strong ASP.NET development skills
- Experience in CI/CD tools
- Solid understanding of OOP/OOD
- Knowledge of Web API and WCF
- Experience with messaging technologies such as MSMQ, RabbitMQ, NSB would be a plus
- Experience in Git
- Strong communication skills in technical and business environments, a team player
- Experience with NoSQL databases will be a plus (Redis, MongoDb, .etc)
- Good spoken and written English level