lead .net software developer for an electronics manufacturing company
We are currently looking for a Remote Lead .NET Software Developer with 5+ years of software development experience with .NET and Angular proficiency to join our team.
The customer is an American worldwide electronics manufacturing services company operating across 100 locations in 30 countries.
- Working on assigned stories/features/modules independently or with little help
- Communicating with the team to understand the requirements and work accordingly
- Following best practices and coding standards as defined by architect/technical leads
- Collaborating with the tech lead and the team to work efficiently
- 5+ years of software development experience with .NET
- 5+ years of professional experience in IT
- Prior experience with .NET WebAPI
- Angular proficiency (of the latest version if possible else it is okay as per candidate's experience)
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS/Bootstrap (basic knowledge of layout and responsive design)
- Expert level of experience using C#, OOPS
- Extensive knowledge of .NET Core
- Exposure to Entity Framework or to any similar ORM framework of the latest/known version
- Familiarity with unit testing frameworks (xUnit/MSTest)
- Hands-on i18n, localization/globalization skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Decent debugging skills
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- AWS knowledge
- SSRS/SSIS/Power BI skills
- MSSQL Server/PostgreSQL experience
- Bootstrap experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.