lead node.js developer for an American information service
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead Node.js Developer to join our team.
The customer is a freight exchange service ("load board") and provider of transportation information in North America.
- Working across the stack to from UI to database
- Designing and developing REST APIs
- Leveraging AWS to deliver efficient, cloud-native solutions
- Writing unit, integration, and functional tests and guiding others in doing the same
- Participating in design/code reviews
- Translating business needs and requirements into technical specifications
- Documenting software designs and project tasks
- Reviewing functional requirements and analyzing their impact on schedule and software design
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Experience using a modern development framework such as React or Angular to build web UIs
- Experience developing REST APIs according to established best practices
- Experience developing and deploying in AWS
- Experience with Scrum/Agile SDLC
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Expert understanding of software design principles and patterns, and experience applying them
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and learning
- High productivity and effective time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Knowledge of Angular
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.