lead node.js software engineer with google cloud
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Node.js Software Engineer with Google Cloud expertise to join our team.
The customer is a social enterprise delivering technology to help safely manage people back to work, back to school and back to their lives amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
The main pool of tasks is associated with implementation of business layers and development of security models.
- Business layer implementation (Firebase Cloud Functions)
- Security model development (Health information)
- Multi-tenancy setup
- Client's AD integration
- Development of proper architecture using GCP native services
- 5+ years of experience with Node.js
- Solid experience with Google Cloud
- Extensive experience with Firebase (Cloud Functions / Serverless architecture)
- Vast knowledge of Firebase Auth / SSO
- Familiarity with Data Storage (Firestore, BigTable, BigQuery)
- Profound knowledge of API design
- Experience building out the connectors on a platform to support integrations (SSO, connecting to electronic health record systems, connecting to HRIS systems, integrating with wearable hardware, etc.), implementing notification systems (sending out user specific notifications intelligently), and GCP infrastructure/security
- Ability to handle a reasonably complex project and complete it with minimal oversight
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- React Native experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.