go to search
lead performance analyst for a software company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Lead Performance Analyst for a Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Performance Analyst to become a part of our global team.
- Define performance requirements for the system
- Create load model
- Design, develop, execute and maintain performance tests suited using Jmeter/Gatling
- Ensure systems performance by validating capacity, stability, scalability, reliability, latency, response time, etc.
- Collaborate with quality assurance team members, developers, infrastructure teams
- Perform the root cause analysis of issues, identify bottlenecks and work with development and infrastructure teams to assist in further investigation/resolution
- Report performance results
- Make demo of tests and investigation results in English
- 5+ years of experience with Performance Analysis/testing
- Solid experience with JMeter/Gatling
- Working experience with Azure DevOps (+Powershell) / Bash
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of APM tools
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (B2 or higher)
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals