go to search
lead performance analyst for software company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Performance Analyst for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead-Performance Analyst to join our team.
- Define performance requirements for the system
- Create load model
- Design, develop, execute and maintain performance tests suited using Jmeter/Gatling
- Ensure systems performance by validating capacity, stability, scalability, reliability, latency, response time, etc.
- Collaborate with quality assurance team members, developers, infrastructure teams
- Perform the root cause analysis of issues, identify bottlenecks and work with development and infrastructure teams to assist in further investigation/resolution
- Reporting performance results
- Making demo of tests and investigation results in English
- 5+ years of Performance Analyst experience
- JMeter/Galtin experience
- Azure DevOps (Powershell) / Bash experience
- Git knowledge
- APM tools knowledge
- 1+ years of leadership experience
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.