lead python automated testing developer for an e-commerce company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead Python Automated Testing Developer to join our team.
Our customer is an American e-commerce company that sells furniture and home-goods. Their digital platform offers 14 million items from more than 11,000 global suppliers.
- Following Test Strategy and Test Plan
- Running QA Activities
- Designing, developing and executing automation scripts
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and tracking bugs
- Tracking quality assurance metrics
- Staying up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Communicating with team to identify system requirements
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Monitoring debugging process results
- Manual testing Front-end, API
- 5+ years of experience as Python automated testing engineer
- Experience in automation end-2-end tests with Python
- Experience in Web Application Front-End Testing
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans, checklists and test cases
- Willingness to test manually to achieve goals of the Sprint
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Good problem-solving skills
- B2+ level of English
- Experience with Cypress
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.