lead python automated testing engineer for a travel management company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Python Automated Testing Engineer to join our team.
The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company. It operates in 109 countries and provides global corporate travel management services.
- Follow Test Strategy and Test Plan
- Run QA Activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Communicate with team to identify system requirements
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Monitor debugging process results
- Test Front-end, API manually
- 5+ years of experience as a Python automated testing engineer
- Willingness to test manually to achieve goals of the Sprint
- Experience in automation end-2-end tests with Python
- Experience in Web Application Front-End Testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans, checklists, and test cases
- Good problem-solving skills
- B2+ level of English
- Experience with Playwright
- Knowledge of Selenium
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.