lead python developer for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Python Developer to join our team.
The customer is a world leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms, and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
- Analyze oil/gas disposition data and create automated processes to validate and improve data content and database processes within Unified Data Model
- Analyze existing Data architecture and integrate state supplied disposition data
- Design best ETL solution and implement maintainable product
- Show hands-on skills in a wide variety of data management (Databases and Warehouse), ETL tools and Linux
- Design and implement a solution involving Fargate container
- Implement a solution involving connecting to databases from AWS to on-prem
- Conduct loading and extraction from SQL server, Oracle and (or) PostgreSQL databases
- Develop the code using mapping documents for ETL
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience in Cloud technologies: AWS
- High level of competency in Python programming working on large amounts of data from multiple sources. Hands-on experience with Lambdas, Apache Spark, Fargate etc.
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Denodo experience is a plus
- Knowledge in Database Design, Enterprise Data Architecture, Cloud-Base Data Lakes
- Proven experience in information systems with an emphasis on development, enhancement, and support projects in PostgreSQL / AWS Cloud / Non-Relational applications / other ETL tools
- Proven analytical, problem-solving skills and design techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel. Must be able to work effectively independently and as part of a project team
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Knowledge of Amazon S3, Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Data Storage, Data Storage, Lambda
- Experience with Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.