go to search
lead python developer for energy company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Lead Python Developer for Energy Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead Python Developer to join our team.
- Enhance ways of working and automate workflows
- Role is focused on ensuring changes/minor enhancements/bug fixes on the Python based back-end of applications, are executed properly for existing products
- 5+years of Python experience (PyQt / PySide with Desktop based GUI development experience)
- Experience with Django in writing APIs.
- Knowledge of OOP concepts in python (Class and Objects, Functions, Modules)
- Python data structures (Pandas Dataframes , Lists , Numpy arrays) and there computation time comparisons
- Experienced with Multithreading and Multiprocessing Other common libraries experiences – like : pyCurl , time, pickle, logging, etc
- Logging and Exception Handling
- Data modeling and extraction of data knowledge from different sources
- 1+ years of leadership experience
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals