go to search
lead python developer for financial company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Lead Python Developer for Financial Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead Python Developer to join our team.
- Build and maintain new data pipelines and support existing ones with debugging and optimization
- Participate in creation of process automation to support straight-through processing
- Implement quality assurance and data quality checks to ensure the completeness, validity, consistency and integrity of data as it flows through the pipeline
- Work closely with a global team of researchers, engineers, and business analysts on building innovative data solutions
- Minimum 5 years of experience of OOP language development in Python
- Strong in Design, Problem solving, Algorithms/data structures and their optimization concepts
- Strong In Database concepts, SQL and optimization
- Imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and an ambassador for test and behavior-driven development
- Highly desirable to have knowledge of Azure Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker and tools e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, GIT etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to own the full software development cycle from Implementation, QA, UAT, Rollout and Support
- Competent with writing SQL queries ideally using Postgres
- Familiar with Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- 1+ years of leadership experience
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals