go to search
lead python developer for healthcare company
Lead Python Developer for Healthcare Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Python Developer with 5+ years of software development experience to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical healthcare companies. Its principal business is medicines, biologics, vaccines, and consumer and animal products.
- Improve all the previous elements, including the communication with HPC (using an internal API)
- Add a permanent (but very simple) database to store results
- Development of the backend
- Improve the graphic library
- Direct communication in English with the customer and a few remote teams
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Python and frameworks for data processing (Pandas, Koalas, SQLAlchemy, Beautiful Soup)
- API development (REST API)
- Cloud solutions (AWS): Redshift, Lambda, S3
- Database technologies (SQLite, Oracle/Postgres)
- Automation tools (Jenkins/Airflow, Docker)
nice to have
- Previous knowledge of HPC
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.