go to search
lead python software developer for a healthcare company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Python Software Developer for a Healthcare Company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Python Software Developer with 5+ years of development experience to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational corporation that develops medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and consumer packaged goods.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the modification and creation of Python 3 applications and scripts for backend microservices.
- Modifying application to provide services to enable GCP functionality from Microservices
- Supporting front-end development with backend Python scripts and frameworks
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience with BDD testing and behave
- Experience with Bitbucket
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Git
- Expert knowledge of Python 3
- Experience with Web frameworks like Flask
- English level B2+
benefits for locations
- Prepaid Medicine with Colsanitas for you and your legal dependents
- MetLife Life Insurance for you
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.