lead python software engineer for a financial technology and information company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Python Software Engineer with Python proficiency and ample AWS experience to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
The project goal is to improve the existing application by enhancing current model used in it.
- Optimize existing AWS solution from cost- and compute- perspectives
- Improve AWS architecture
- Speed up the data processing pipeline
- Improve current ML algorithms
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experience of processing huge amount of data
- Knowledge of how to create data pipelines in AWS and optimize the existing ones
- Proficiency in Python 2/3
- Hands-on experience with Spark
- Extensive knowledge and skills in Boto3
- Familiarity with Terraform
- Experience with AWS tools
- Have keen interest in AI/Machine Learning
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- English level - B2
nice to have
- Experience with TensorFlow, AWS Glue, SageMaker, Pandas, NumPy
- Python 2/3