lead python software engineer for a multinational conglomerate company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Software Engineer with 3 years of experience in AWS implementation, experienced in setting up Continuous Delivery pipelines at scale and familiar with monitoring/testing architectures and best practices to join our team.
The customer is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation. It is advancing digital healthcare by connecting people, technology and data, helping to increase hospital patient and staff satisfaction.
- Develop serverless applications using AWS components, fully deployable from code in an automated fashion
- Write your own API tests cases and monitoring (using Postman) and to, at least within office hours, be also operationally involved if something breaks
- 3 years of experience in AWS implementation, including microservice architectures, serverless architectures and containerization
- 5 years of experience in IT, having played roles from Developer to Technical Lead
- Experienced in setting up Continuous Delivery pipelines at scale
- Strong conceptual thinker and implementation expert (preference for Python for Lambda Development and Java/Spring for Containerization)
- Familiar with monitoring/testing architectures and best practices
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.