lead reactjs developer for insurance company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead ReactJS Developer with 5+ years of software development experience to join our team.
The customer is an American financial services company that provides insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries.
The project is focused on the development of a title insurance platform. The application allows customers to request, manage and access title searches. Provides well-formed legal documents as the result and gives the ability to manage the process of document creation by different specialists on different stages.
- Work with UX Designers, Business Analysts and Product Managers to get the complete requirements and designs
- Analyze requirements for technical feasibility and participate in designing the solution
- Identify reusable components and build/update component library avoiding duplicate code
- Translate designs and wireframes to produce quality code adhering to performance, readability, reusability of the best practices
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance
- Participate in Scrum team activities
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Strong proficiency in ReactJS
- Hands-on experience in Redux
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with tools like Visual Studio, VS Code, Azure DevOps, Azure ServiceBus, NPM, WebPack, TSLint, Jest/Enzyme
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2