lead reactjs developer for manufacturing company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead ReactJS Developer to join our team.
The client is building the world’s most advanced, self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
- Design and implement web-based systems to annotate multidimensional, multimodal time series data and produce ML ground truth by leveraging both human and machine intelligence
- Build automation features for the labeling workflows to improve labeling efficiency and quality
- Build a platform that is intuitive to use and new features that are easy to learn
- Work closely with machine learning engineers to enable R&D efforts and improve existing systems
- Drive best practices in our React & Redux based applications
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong experience in building, shipping, debugging, and operating full stack web services in a production environment
- 3+ years of professional experience working with front end frameworks such as: React, Redux, Mapbox (or equivalent) etc
- Have owned and shipped products used by end consumers
- Expert knowledge in designing, building and deploying large-scale distributed systems
- Experience communicating well across functions and groups, including product, design, and end users
- Strong skills in debugging distributed production systems and tracing behavior across multiple microservices
- Passionate about building web services and reusable software components: how they're used, how they scale, how they fit together and how they break
- Experience building interactive tools that are core to people's daily work
- Knowledge of computer vision, machine learning, or automated cartographic error detection in maps
- Knowledge or experience working with PostGIS
- Deep experience working with the internals of Node.js
- Experience designing performant geo-spatial APIs
- Experience with Linear Algebra & Single Variable Calculus
- Experience debugging node internals and performance issues in production deployments
- Experience in event driven programming and managing distributed state
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.