lead rubyonrails developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead RubyOnRails Developer to join our global team.
The customer is a leading online insurance shopping company providing a simplified online checkout process so that customers can get covered instantly online. The service is powered by a cloud-first, event-driven, service-oriented-architecture, using the latest software frameworks. The mission is to make insurance easier, cheaper, and higher quality, for everyone – not just the affluent.
- Analyzing sales call audio in real-time to give real-time feedback to our sales agents and guide their conversations
- Building a new common platform for the insurance industry to support onboarding hundreds of insurance carriers worldwide
- Designing a new life insurance product from the ground up allowing customers to buy $1M coverage in under 60 seconds
- 5+ years of experience as RubyOnRails Developer
- 5+ years of web application software development industry work experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Experience leading a team up to 10 engineers
- Strong object-oriented coding skills
- Passion for writing high quality, clean, well-tested code
- Ability to work well with a team
- Track record of meeting software development deadlines
- BS in Computer Science
- Ruby on Rails, React, Postgres experience
- AWS familiarity
- Proficiency in designing software services
- Experience building and maintaining software services that serve 100+ transactions per second
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.