lead salesforce developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Salesforce Developer to join our global team.
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Salesforce Practice is looking for a Salesforce Developer to strengthen and ramp up delivery team. You will be working on interesting projects, analyzing business requirements to produce detailed design and functional specification and providing leadership when required in the definition of standards to improve quality and productivity.
- Lead Salesforce team
- Participate in application design, configuration, customization and deployment
- Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements
- Work closely with various technology teams. Most often we collaborate with Test-automation, DevOps, Integration, UX teams
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third-party applications
- Lead development team to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices and code quality techniques
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting
- Proven experience across various Salesforce Clouds (preferably Sales & Service)
- Real passion about Salesforce and desire to help customers leverage Salesforce systems
- Experience in Salesforce APEX, Lightning, SOQL
- Solid experience in software version control (GIT) and continuous integration (CI/CD practices)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- English B2+ level
- Experience in LWC
- Experience managing the development team
- Experience working in a distributed team
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.