lead salesforce solution architect
Currently we are looking for a Lead Salesforce Solution Architect to join our global team remotely.
an opportunity to work remotely in multidisciplinary teams on global projects that define the future – of technology, collaboration, and learning.
- Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality and timely delivery
- Work closely with business partners to understand business requirements and provide an innovative and efficient solution
- Define a roadmap for Salesforce with C-level executives
- Design integration solution with REST and Soap API
- Design and document DevOps(CI/CD) and release strategy
- Ensure proper testing is implemented and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams
- Work closely with various technology teams (UX, Development, Integration Infrastructure, PMO, etc.) to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using the Salesforce technologies
- Lead development team to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices and code quality techniques
- Establish and improve development standards and development processes
- Work closely with presales team on creating implementation approach, solution estimation and presenting proposals
- Be responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of technical design throughout the SDLC process
- Build and maintain an effective working relationship with key business and technology team members
- Partner with other architects, vendors, partners, business and technical teams to understand business needs and translate them into capability/platform roadmaps and work toward realizing the roadmaps
- Help with triaging and fixing defects for the planned releases and production
- Assist with Salesforce platform management tasks such as app evaluations, profiles/org hierarchy design, integration with other systems, capacity planning, defining SLA measurements, etc.
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform, etc
- Good experience across various Salesforce clouds (Sales, Marketing, Service, Community and Force.com Platform clouds etc.) and lightning components
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce technologies (clouds, offerings, custom development, integration, etc.)
- 5+years experience as a Solution Architect
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Strong hands-on experience in software development life cycle
- Good experience in Salesforce configuration and implementing CRM systems
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, JAVA, .Net, Ruby, JS, jQuery, Angular.js, Objective C
- Ability to foster new ideas and concepts
- Good experience working with iPaas (Mulesoft, Informatica, Dell Boomi etc.)
- Good communication skills, ability to bring strong opinions and constraints to a generally agreed solution design
- Salesforce Developer and Architect Certifications is highly desirable
- Ability to mentor and coach other team members
- Ability to work with and build lasting relationships with external customers
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.