lead scrum master for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Scrum Master to join our team.
- Facilitate the daily scrums, retrospectives, demo, grooming and planning session
- Ensure that the process is followed, including issuing invitations to daily scrums, sprint reviews, and sprint planning
- Ensure that the team is fully functional and productive
- Enable close cooperation between product owner and the team
- Remove barriers
- Shield the team from external interferences
- Help product owner to maintain the backlog and release plan, provide visibility
- Know what tasks have been completed/started, any new tasks that have been discovered, and any estimates changed to makes it possible to update the burndown chart
- 5+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role
- 1+ years of experience in Leadership
- Thorough understanding of enterprise software development processes and lifecycle, i.e. Scaled Agile
- Any tech background is suitable: software development, business analysis, QA
- Experience in managing 2-3 teams simultaneously and up to 20+ ppl in total
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent English: Upper-Intermediate and higher
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Self-motivated and works with minimal direction
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.