go to search
lead scrum master for an oil company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Lead Scrum Master for an Oil Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Scrum Master to join our team.
The customer is a joint venture that develops, produces and markets oil and related products.
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. Ability to personify Scrum and Agile
- Guiding and Coaching the Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding and Coaching the Team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks and on how to get the most out of it
- Guiding and Coaching the Team Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments e.g. by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- 5+ years of proven experience in Scrum Master role
- Scrum Master certification: SAFe, CSM and/or PSM
- Excellent skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Experience of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, support, etc.)
- Experience being Scrum Master in a variety of contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- The ability to distinguish between what "is Scrum" what is "not Scrum"
- Experience with workflow/process and tracking tools that support Scrum
- Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the Agile space: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- B2 level of English
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals