lead software engineer for a private banking company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience in Java development and experience with various financial products, trading platforms, financial protocols such as FIX, FAST to join our team.
The customer is a private investment bank focused on capital markets, investment banking, asset management, and personal investments.
- Development and support of applications (backend / frontend / desktop) for the core of the marketplace
- Development and support of an environment for building, testing and deploying applications
- Solution and investigation of problems arising during the operation of the system
- Technical development of the system and software delivery process
- Interaction with other roles (testers, analysts and leaders) inside and outside the team
- Participation in code review and architecture
- 5+ years of experience in Java development
- Understanding algorithms and data structures
- Understanding the principles of software design and architecture
- Understanding concurrency (multiprocessing, multithreading, synchronization)
- Understanding the networking stack, interprocessor communication, operating system design and hardware
- Experience with various financial products, trading platforms, financial protocols such as FIX, FAST, etc.
- Experience with the technologies used
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Deep knowledge in Cloud technologies (AWS)