lead software maintenance engineer for a video game company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Software Maintenance Engineer with 5+ years of experience in Python scripting, decent knowledge with Jenkins pipelines and experience working with Perforce servers to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
- Develop configuration management framework in order to automate manual operations
- Bring configuration consistency across multiple systems and components
- 5+ years of experience in Python scripting
- Experience with ServiceDesk / Okta / Jira APIs integration using Python
- Decent knowledge of Jenkins pipelines
- Really good coding habits (code reviews, pep8 standards for syntax, styling, comments)
- Experience working with Perforce servers
- Experience with APIs for Atlassian toolset including Jira, Confluence and ServiceDesk
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- PowerShell coding understanding
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.