lead software test automation engineer for a b2b ecommerce project
We’re looking for a remote Lead Software Test Automation Engineer with 4+ years of experience in testing, 2+ years of experience in automation testing, 2+ years in test management, strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies, to join our team remotely.
One of our clients is an American healthcare company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
It is based in the United States and distributes healthcare systems, medical supplies and pharmaceutical products. Additionally, provides extensive network infrastructure for the health care industry; also, it was an early adopter of technologies like bar-code scanning for distribution, pharmacy robotics, etc.
B2B eCommerce Solution for pharmaceutical distribution based on SAP Hybris Commerce platform (one of the biggest Hybris Implementations in the world), part of a complex client ecosystem (80+ integration points) targeted for ~3M page views per day.
As for a software application it is a one-stop solution for pharmacy needs. Client Connect NGP is designed to provide customers with ordering, product information, decision support, and financial management 24/7. Client Connect NGP offers advanced order management capabilities including full catalog searches, customer-specific pricing, product availability, and order status - all provided with real-time accuracy.
WHAT IS HYBRIS?
It's a leading eCommerce platform being authentically a future of eCommerce today. It incorporates stores for web, mobile and more for B2C and B2B including powerful search and merchandising, master data management (MDM) / PIM, order management, and web content management. Built on a single stack of modern, standards-based, service-oriented technology. Hybris can manage: 20 million SKUs on one of the largest online retail sites; two million customers and 500,000 orders per day for one of the largest wholesale distributors; 2,500 stores in 44 global markets for one of the largest physical retailers. In just 4 months, hybris was deployed in 42 countries and now processes 6000 inquiries per second.
Hybris can: build upon latest Spring release, including Spring MVC and Spring Integration frameworks; provide full-text search with SOLR; provide RDBMS-independent, support MongoDB in certain modules; provide plain old JSP + top-edge java script frameworks for a storefront; support both REST and SOAP; provide modular architecture, cloud integration and best code practices (Checkstyle, CPD, PMD, FindBugs).
- Leading a test engineers’ team
- Driving the testing process according to the test strategy
- Defining the reporting metrics of the quality on a project and driving the reporting process
- Providing support and expertise on all test and quality assurance related subjects
- Communication with customer, etc.
- Experience in testing 4+ years
- Experience in automation testing 2+ years
- Experience in test management 2+ years
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience of working within a Scrum team and managing the Testing Process in Scrum teams
- Strong knowledge of testing theory, QA concepts and methodology
- Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes, and technology
- Good spoken and written English
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills
- Analyze problems, detect root causes and resolve all issues
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.