lead solution architect for a telecommunications compnay
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Solution Architect to become a part of the team.
The customer is one of the world's leading communications services companies. It was established in 1980. It is the largest mobile network operator in the UK, with more than 30 million customers, and the largest operator of 4G services in Europe.
- Produce end to end solution designs across a range of projects and initiatives for the Consumer business
- Draw on their and others' expertise to produce solutions that factor in all impacted areas, that meet the business needs, that are compliant with target architectural patterns and relevant industry and company policies, and that deliver outstanding customer experience
- Work in partnership with delivery teams to communicate solutions and evolve through feedback throughout the development process
- Act as a point of interface between the Identity and access management requirements of the company and a wider initiative of the company primed by the consumer team
- 5+ years of experience as a Solution Architect
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Previous development experience in .NET
- Experience of completing e2e design conformant with the Consumer e2e design process
- Understanding of Identity
- Good understanding of modelling tools (EA would be Ideal) for sequence diagrams and static designs
- TMF training
- Excellent communication skills (English B2 or higher)
- proactive and self motivated approach
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.