lead support developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Support Developer to join our team.
The company is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. You will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- Adding and configuring virtual machines, extending existing machines with memory, space
- Installing and configuring Aibolit product, other software installation and configuration (Nginx, Databases etc.)
- Working with certificates renewal, servers availability monitoring, notifications
- Monitoring server logs, notifications
- Participating in backups management
- Developing infrastructure support: supporting existing Jenkins jobs
- Developing further automation of infra related activities in addition to existing one
- 5+ years of support infrastructure experience
- Understanding of playbooks, Ansible
- Knowledge of Apache, Nginx configuration
- Knowledge of Bash, Python
- Understanding of Docker
- Familiar with ELK - OpenDistro, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Filebeat, Heartbeat, Metricbeat
- Knowledge of HTTPS certificates configuration for Nginx, Apache
- Understanding of ISO - Linux with Kickstart
- IDS - Surricata knowledge
- Knowledge of Gradle, Maven
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- Familiar with MariaDB, OpenGPG
- Experience in SELinux troubleshooting, Fail2ban
- Knowledge of Windows - XAMPP, MySQL, Apache, PHP
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.