lead support engineer
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Support Engineer to join our global team.
The company is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. You will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- A1 cloud management: adding/configuring virtual machines, extending existing machines with memory/space etc.
- Aibolit product installation and configuration, other software installation and configuration (nginx, data bases etc.)
- Certificates renewal, servers availability monitoring, notifications
- Server logs monitoring, notifications
- Backups management
- Development infrastructure support: supporting existing Jenkins jobs
- Development of further automation of infra related activities in addition to existing one
- Ansible - basic understanding of playbooks
- Knowledge of Apache, Nginx configuration
- Knowledge of Bash, Python ops scripts scripting
- Docker understanding
- Familiar with: ELK - OpenDistro (ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana + Filebeat + Heartbeat + Metricbeat)
- Knowledge of HTTPS certificates configuration for Nginx, Apache
- Understanding of ISO - Linux iso with Kickstart
- IDS - Surricata knowledge
- Knowledge of Gradle, Maven
- Knowledge of Jenkins - freestyle+pipeline(declarative) jobs
- Familiar with MariaDB, OpenGPG
- SELinux troubleshooting, Fail2ban
- Knowledge of Windows - XAMPP(MySQL+Apache+PHP)
- 5+ years of working experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.